Bible Code Myth
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 -
- What is the Bible Code and How Does it Work?
- Who are the Critics of the Bible Code and What Have they Said?
- Who Believes in the Bible Code?
- Essential Terminology for Understanding The Fundamental Flaw in the Bible Code
Part Two: The Bible Code Dead on Arrival: Textual Transmission of the Torah and Scribal Practices
Chapter 2 - A Short History of the Torah Text
- Beginnings – The Initial Composition of the Torah (time unknown to, at the latest, 300 B.C.)
- Early Transmission of the Square-Lettered Consonantal Text of the Torah (300 B.C. to around 100 A.D.)
- Transmission of the "Standardized" Text by the Masoretes (100 A.D. to around 1100 A.D.)
- Transmission up to the present day (1100 A.D. up to now)
Chapter 3 - To Err is Human: The Imperfection of Manuscript Transmission
- Manuscript Errors in MT Due to
Accidental Scribal Mistakes
- Manuscript Errors in MT Due to Deliberate Scribal Changes
- Manuscript Uncertainty in MT Due to Text-Family Disagreement
- Manuscript Uncertainty in MT Noted by the Scribes
Part Three: The “Code” in the “Accepted” Hebrew Text: The Self-Authenticating Methodology of Bible Code Practitioners
Chapter Four: The Flawed Methodology Used To "Prove" the Bible Code
- Use Dyslexic Translation Technique – but Only When Necessary
Bible Code Criticisms from Mathematicians